* Covid-19 Update *
BC Aquifer is operating at regular business hours at this time. We remain committed to ensuring that you have continued access to clean, healthy water and that your systems are functioning as they should be.
As per instructions by Health Canada and the BC Health Officer we have added some measures to keep you, our team and our community safe:
- if you are dropping off water samples we offer “at your car” service. Please call us and someone will be out to assist you... no need to leave your vehicle.
- limiting contact with people at higher risk like older adults and those in poor health
- keeping a distance of at least 2 arms-length (approximately 2 metres) from others. Please expect this to occur if our staff is required to do work at your home or business.
- washing or sanitizing hands frequently including before a job begins & after it ends.
- our office space is sanitized daily and any shared equipment is sanitized before it is used.
Your health and the safety of our community is of utmost importance so should you require any services please give us a call so we can make arrangements to assist you.
Phone: 250- 748- 4041